Friday, August 24, 2018

Sephora VIB Rouge Sale!

Sephora has a Beauty Insiders Appreciation Event going on currently where, depending on your level,  you receive 15%-20% off. Skincare and makeup rarely go on sale so this is a great time to stock up on your regular products or try some new things! I have had my eye on some new skincare but was waiting until this promotion to take the plunge. Here are some of the things that I picked up during the sale!

  1. Herbivore Prism Exfoliating Glow Potion 
  2. Drunk Elephant D-Bronzi Anti-Pollution Sunshine Drops 
  3. Tatcha Bestsellers Set
    • Pure One Step Camellia Cleansing Oil
    • Polished Classic Rice Enzyme Powder 
    • Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
    • The Water Cream
  4. Tatcha Silken Pore Perfecting Sunscreen 
  5. Kopari Coconut Deodorant
I will update you once I have had the chance to use each product and let you know my thoughts! As I stated in my Nighttime Skincare Routine Post, I only incorporate one new product at a time as to not overwhelm my skin! I hope you get a chance to pick up some new products during the sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trash or Treasure - Beauty Empties

Chanel 'Soleil Tan De Chanel'  This is a great universal cream bronzer. You can use it alone or over makeup and it is pret...