Monday, July 29, 2019

Trash or Treasure - Beauty Empties




  1. Chanel 'Soleil Tan De Chanel' 
    • This is a great universal cream bronzer. You can use it alone or over makeup and it is pretty on almost every skin-tone. I am trying to move my skincare/makeup collection to cruelty-free so I will not be repurchasing unfortunately. 
  2. Maybelline the Falsies Mascara
    • I tried this mascara again against my better judgement and surprise, still didn't like it. It flakes like crazy and I really don't like the brush. 
  3. Pacifica Rose Jelly Beauty Sleep Undereye Gel 
    • I liked this product at first but then I noticed that it really started to irritate my eyes so I had to give it up. However, I did like the gel consistently but wish it had metal balls instead of plastic to give an instant cooling effect. There are better products out there.
  4. Kopari 'save face' oil
    • Hands down my favorite face oil. If my face every has a reaction to any product I can always count on this to calm my skin back down. I love to mix my self tanning drops with this product since they melt together for a seamless application. 
  5. Elemis quiet mind Temple Balm 
    • This product was introduced to me years ago by a Elemis rep because I had a terrible migraine. I just love it! Rub it on your temples, put it on the back of your neck, simple just inhale it. This product really does relax you and help mitigate a headache and/or migraine! However, I'm sure I could mix up some essential oils to give the same effect. 
  6. Anastasia Clear Brow Gel 
    • This is like cement for your brows in the best way possible. If you have unruly brows then this product is a must have. I like brow gels that have color in them since my brows are so light so I have moved on from this product but it is fantastic.
  7. Smashbox Studio Skin 24 HR Waterproof Concealer 
    • This product was just 'meh'. Didn't wow at all and there are so many concealers on the market now that I just didn't reach for this. I would recommend Tarte Shape Tape, or Ilia True Skin Serum Concealer as a better alternative at a similar price point.
  8. Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream 
    • If you haven't smelled this cream, run down to Sephora and open a jar immediately. It transports you to a tropical vacation. The cream itself is a wonderful rich cream that I loved to use on my legs at night (supposedly helps with cellulite). However, living in Florida and it being so humid outside I didn't ever reach for this during the day because it is too rich for that in my opinion. It is a pricey cream but a nice splurge every now and then. (this jar lasted 4 years...)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trash or Treasure - Beauty Empties

Chanel 'Soleil Tan De Chanel'  This is a great universal cream bronzer. You can use it alone or over makeup and it is pret...