Friday, June 28, 2019

Top 10 Summer Essentials

Summer is here and it QUICKLY heated up! Even though Florida is known for having summer year round, we got hit with a 100+ degree heat wave. You walk outside and immediately start melting. To help you ease into summer here are a 10 of my essentials to use through these sunny months!


  1. Tatcha Silkening Pore Perfecting Sunscreen
    • Unfortunately I can't just use just anything on my face because it will break my skin out. This product is on the expensive side but worth the price especially since you put on every single day! A little goes a long way and I only use it on my face and neck! This will definitely be a repurchase!
  2. Charlotte Tilbury Unisex Healthy Glow Tinted Moisturizer
    • LOVE this tinted moisturizer! It adjusts to your skin to give it a nice glow, so the name is very appropriate. The only down side is that it doesn't have any sunscreen so I either layer is on top of the Tatcha or mix it with another tinted moisturizer that does have SPF. *I wouldn't recommend use this for extremely fair because it will go a tad orange. 
  3. Kate Somerville UncompliKated SPF
    • Again, I can't just use any sunscreen on my face but I needed something that I could reapply throughout the day if I was outside! This can be used as a makeup setting spray but I just use it as sunscreen. 
  4. Neutrogena Healthy Skin 3-in-1 Concealer for Eyes  
    • I love finding daytime eye products that have SPF in them! I use this under and on my eyelids everyday. You can't just put a regular sunscreen around your eyes because it will burn, trust me. I wouldn't rely on it for concealing since it doesn't have great coverage but it does give a brightening effect.  
  5. fresh Sugar Strawberry Exfoliating Face Wash
    • This is the most gentle yet effective face scrub that I have found! I have tried many different ones at the drug store but unfortunately my skin hated them. My skin seems to prefer chemical scrubs but in my opinion, nothing beats a good manual exfoliator. This is super gentle because of the sugar but leaves your skin really soft. 
  6. Fur Oil 
    • Its summer time so you are probably shaving almost daily and that can be irritating. I use this oil on my bikini line to keep it calm after shaving or waxing. 
  7. Simple Drink Water Bottle
    • Do not forget to drink your water! This is a great choice I found on Amazon that holds 30 oz of water! *great Hydro Flask dupe 
  8. Invisibobble SLIM Hair Ring
    • I hate when my hair touches me when its so hot outside because it just sticks. I always have one of these hair rings either in my hair or around my wrist. They are great for thick hair because it doesn't damage it but still holds it up.
  9. St. Tropez In Shower Tanning Lotion
    • I love a bronze glow but I don't like the damaging effects of the sun! (hence all the sunscreen mentioned above) This is a great alternative to tanning mousse because you do  have to wait for it to dry. You use it in the shower and rinse it off. Gives a great subtle glow!
  10. Secret Aluminum Free Deodorant 
    • GIVE UP THE ALUMINUM! It is a difficult transition, I will give you that! But when you do make the switch, its worth it! I also love the brand Native, especially because I can find it right at Target!
Enjoy your summer and please stay hydrated, stay protected, and most importantly HAVE FUN! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trash or Treasure - Beauty Empties

Chanel 'Soleil Tan De Chanel'  This is a great universal cream bronzer. You can use it alone or over makeup and it is pret...